Saturday, June 16, 2018

Gratitude

I want to take a moment and thank you...for coming here and reading my blog. 

I know I say I write this just for me...but I will let you in on a little secret~ I have figured out that I am really doing it for the both of us...

I do write for myself because it helps me make sense of the world around me but I also have to come clean and admit that I enjoy that you are reading my words~ even if they just make you roll your eyes, it is nice to know I created a reaction in you...

I might not be able to make a big splash in the world but knowing that I can create a tiny ripple that really means something to someone else...is really enough for me to smile.

Thank you for walking with me on this journey~ I hope I can inspire you to create a tiny ripple of your own too~

No comments: