Friday, June 29, 2018

Imperfection

I have spent some time reading over my past blog posts and I can see a re-occurring theme...

I write a lot about discovering who you really are.  I wonder why that is so important for me to reveal.

I keep looking at myself in a mirror trying to discover something that I can't quite seem to capture.  I should just walk away but I am too obsessed in getting to the bottom of this mystery.

What happens when you learn something about yourself but you don't like what you see?  Is it self-reflection or is it self-hate.

You are always blaming me but I am always blaming myself.  It is just how it is.

I read a blog today about perfect imperfections and it made me think.  There is so much of my world that is imperfect and I am sure I could provide a very extensive list if you asked but no matter how imperfect my life is...isn't it just perfect for me?

Just when I feel like I have control everything starts to spiral away from me~ I really should just learn to accept it~ but the mere thought of conforming makes me want to keep delving deeper...

Is it possible to go too far?

I am feeling empty today but I have no one to blame but myself...my path, my choice...isn't that what I keep telling you~






No comments: