Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Best First Line


When chatting, you really only have one chance to get someone's attention. That first line is so important.

Do not waste your time with the whole a/s/l thangy! If they want you to know, it will be posted in their profile. If not, ease the questions into the conversation.

I am looking for a stimulating conversation but you have to have the words to back it up. I know that may be hard errrrr difficult for some but I am really looking for some conversational chemistry.

Leave me some sweet comments and let me know what a good first line would be....extra credit will be given for creativity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm comin' at your town again
How's about a night?
How's about a flight supernova?
so how many extra credits am I gonna get :D