Thursday, July 8, 2010

Naked Friday!


One of the great things about chat is finding a room and becoming a regular. A place where you can stop by just about anytime and at least two or three people know your name.

I have not been able to find that yet in the chat rooms. I have been searching for a regular room but it seems no one stays in one place, or if they do they are not accepting new chatters. I am not giving up, so I will keep you posted if I find one.

I guess it has been a few years since I have had a regular chat room. I had a great fun there. We thought we were bad-asses and ruled the room. Back in those days, you could get into yahoo using back-doors and we only told the other regulars how to do that. You could enter a room even if it was full. You could also bring more than one of your own ids in at a time.

I am not sure how it caught on but we would all bring in a "naked" ids every Friday so for example I would be "Nekkid Cherrycolagal_4u2" or whatever ID sounded good at the time. The room would have 10-20 naked people in it and we would all be running around like it wall a full out orgy or something, with sexual innuendos slamming hard against each other. What fun those days were. I catch myself telling wishing people a "Happy Naked Friday" and then remembering they have no clue what that is, oh well...maybe I will just have to start that tradition in a new room...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg that's crazy awesome lol wish to have one with u maybe in crunchy