Saturday, July 10, 2010

Can you hear me now?


Sometimes people will hound you for personal information in a chat room. There are somethings I do not mind telling people. I will do the whole A/S/L thingy. I will even tell them my first name is Christie. I do not mind people using my real name in a chat room because "HELLO" it is my name. I just find that Cherry is easier to spell and there is nothing more annoying than someone who misspells your name over and over again.

If you still have problems with someone asking for information like your phone number here is an easy solution. Give it to them~ most people know I live nearWashington, D.C. so give them my 202-452-7468 number. This of course is a number to the rejection hot-line and if you have never heard of it then you should google search it. It is pretty hilarious. They have numbers for just about anywhere in the USA. The number goes to a recorded message telling the person that they have been rejected. I guess if you are curious enough you can give it a try. Oh, yeah 410-347-1488 is my real number so why don't ya give me a call!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very funny lol real number