Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey HI


When I first starting coming to chat rooms, I was too afraid to even type hello. I sat back and watch everyone type. It took awhile to get up enough nerve to actually type, "HELLO" and then silence. It was like I had not even typed a word. I noticed that the regulars where hee hawing and having a grand ol' time but they did not include any newbies. I finally got tired of just watching so I started typing for the sake of typing. I ignored their rudeness and typed liked they were talking to me. I guess I seemed a little psycho but hey...it worked. I would say hi to another newbies and soon we would be having a conversation that in some cases, overshawdowed the regulars.

I really get tired of the hate online and maybe that is why I try to always be nice. I make a rule never to ignore someone unless they are totally out of line, which doesn't happend as much as you would think. You might notice that I try to say hey hi to everyone that chats and on a slow day to everyone that comes into the room (that can get annoying fast). I just do not want anyone to feel like I did when I first started to get my chat on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling I get that a lot lol