Saturday, April 9, 2011

Time Machine

I built a time machine today and the hardest part was deciding where I wanted to go.

I ended up going back to the beginning to when we first met. This time, I saw you coming before you even noticed me. I watched you closely. You were exactly how I remembered, nothing had changed. I knew how this would end. I needed time to think.

I ended up in a garden somewhere in my future. I laid amongst the beauty that nature had to offer. I watched the clouds change into different apparitions and listened to the whisper of their voices on the wind. As I gazed up at my future, I saw everything that would be. It was a sudden flash of light that alerted me to my understanding and I knew exactly what to do.

I went back to that day, the one I call today, and decided where I wanted to go, before I built my time machine.

Maybe I will build a time machine today...

No comments: