Friday, April 1, 2011

Taking Care of Business


The rains have brought a new nemesis into my path. The little critters of the night, crawling through a small crack in a patio door. They marched with such certainty as the invade my private possessions. I have waged a war with this enemy and before I can claim the trophy of victory, they all must die!

Upon glimpsing the first scout, my trigger hand has been swift and my weapon of choice, 409. It has been quite effective but I am still looking for guidance and absolute annihilation or at least a new place to party.

I have discovered an arsenal of remedies that include: cinnamon, black or cayenne pepper, oil of peppermint, chalk, coffee grounds, instant grits or rice, cucumbers or vinegar

I hope to be victorious at eradication of this tricky little bugger soon!!!!

2 comments:

quip boy said...

what's so wrong with good old fashioned poison?! :p

quip boy said...

what's so wrong with good old fashioned poison?! :p