Sunday, June 19, 2016

Caution

You really have to be careful about what information you put out in the online world.  

I was recently targeted online.   My abuser felt it was necessary to share all my private information in his/her attack on me.  Nothing was safe...my name, age, location, employment...and even my family.  

My harasser pulled out all the guns and was determined that everyone should know every mistake I ever made online.  I was threatened and bullied for hours.

I should be angry or upset at this display but I have to take the blame for giving this hater the ammunition that he/she used against me.

There wasn't one piece of information that I didn't put out there myself.  Yes, it wasn't a pleasant thing that happened but I can't hold a grudge for something that was my doing.  

All I can do now, is let you know what can happen if you put too much information out there in the world.  You have to be cautious with your trust my friend~

No comments: