Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Room



You bound into the room expecting to be overwhelmed with tantalizing conversation but this is not the case.

Today the room is quiet and an unrelenting silence fills the air.  You are surrounded by people or at least that is how it seems.

You pause.  You wait.  You observe the contents of the room to discern the situation.  Why it is so still?  Where is the conversation?

You have but three choices:  You back up slowly and leave.  You can stay and wait for your circumstances to change or you can change your circumstances.  What do you choose?  How will you proceed?

I can not say that my choice is always the same.  Being an emotional creature,  my mood always dictates my response.

Today I will stand up and fight...I will evoke all that I have to bring this world to life.  I will succeed.  I will bring the conversation back.  I will enjoy our conversation once again my friends...what will you choose to do today?

No comments: