Friday, June 24, 2016

The Bucket List

I have a lot of experiences and achievements that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime, or in others words my "bucket list"...


Here are the things I have completed so far~

I have fallen in love, gone on a blind date, skipped school, watch someone give birth and watch someone die, ridden in an ambulance, seen the Grand Canyon in person, flown in a helicopter, been on a cruise, served on a jury, danced in the rain, played in a band, sang karaoke, laughed until I cried, caught snowflakes on my tongue, had pets, been sledding on a big hill, been downhill and water skiing, rode a motorcycle, been to a drive-in movie, been on TV, rode a horse, been in the newspaper, stayed in the hospital, donated blood, gotten a piercing, driven a stick shift, been scuba diving, lived on my own, got a speeding ticket, gotten stitches, had a picnic, built a gingerbread house, run a marathon, gone whitewater rafting, gone on a road trip, gone to a pow wow, invested in the stock market, and chilled on the beach... 

Here are some of the things I still have left to do~

I want visit all 50 states (38 so far), be in a movie or video, jump out of a plane, climb a mountain, ride an elephant, get a tattoo, travel alone, float in the Dead Sea, visit all seven continents, explore Iceland, Holiday in a log cabin in the snow, name a star, go to the Day of the Dead in Mexico, go to a Super Bowl and see the Vikings play, sail a boat, go snowboarding, chase a tornado, stand under a waterfall, swim with a school of fish, share a cab with a stranger, meet the President, write a love note on the bathroom mirror with lipstick, make something on a pottery wheel,  dye my hair a crazy color, get acupuncture, have my palm read, get married and have a child...

I am not sure my list will ever be complete~ but most importantly~ I want to live life and experience it to its fullest~what is on your list?

No comments: