Thursday, January 24, 2013

Insignificant Packages

Have you ever thought about why you are here?  I mean literally, how did you get to this page?

You are reading my words and for a moment you are here with me.  I am not judging you or trying to change who you are but I am sharing time with you, in this moment we are one.

I wonder about what you are thinking as you read these words.  I wish our space was the same for a bit so that I could feel your breath and gaze upon your gestures.

Instead, I must image all that is you.  I hope your day was good and you smiled at least once, if not a zillion times.  I love to look at a smiling face...

I hope you took the time today to notice something small and insignificant.  I found the greatest rewards sometimes are those that come in small, insignificant packages...

Thank you for your time, enjoy yourself and know for a moment there was someone here that thinks you are the best, even if it is just for a moment of time that we spent together today....

1 comment:

quip boy said...

we may only spend a few moments a day together talking... but you are with me every minute of every day