Friday, January 25, 2013

Seek Pleasure

I took some time today to read over my past posts.   I had a lot of fun reliving some of my chatting moments.  I have really changed a lot over the years.

When I first starting chatting, I wanted everyone to know and lick...errr LIKE me.  I posted bunch of pictures of myself and some even a little too revealing.  I am sure my bikini pics are roaming around somewhere on the internet.

 I would always share personal information and I took what people said to heart.  I learned that not everyone has good intentions and some people just love to hate.  It is the thing that makes them feel big and strong.

I always wonder what people haters are like in real life.  Are they really that mean to people?  I like to think they have it bad where they are and they are able to get through their day by being a jerk online.  I guess I just have to learn that I can't please everyone and bullies don't think about what they say to others and why should I spend any time thinking about what they say to me.  (Easier said then done!)

I don't spend much time chatting anymore.  I guess I found a place in the real world that makes me happy.  I do like to check in with online friends from time to time.  I guess as you age you get wiser.  I always want to be me.  I love life and the people I meet.  I guess I will always seek pleasure but what good is life if you don't have fun along the way!

Bottoms up!  Remember, creative minds use duct tape and whipped cream~ smirkles~

2 comments:

quip boy said...

ahhh the mammaries... errm memories

Cherry Cola said...

Yes, something to wrap your head around...