Saturday, January 26, 2013

Leaving Things Behind

Sometimes in life you have to leave things behind such as bad habits, pent-up feelings, drama-draining friends or quite literally, excess baggage. 

How do you figure out what to keep and what to leave behind?   I guess that has to do with what you are trying to accomplish in your world. 

I was going to write about how I think you should go about leaving things that you don't want in your life behind but I just realized that would be a very long post.  I think I will break it down into four more posts: Bad Habits, Pent-up Feelings, Drama-Draining Friends, and Excess Baggage.  My intentions are to start on those right away and make them my next posts but I also know myself well enough to know that is a tall order to fill...so wish me luck~



No comments: