Friday, April 12, 2013

Topless Trouble

I love the feel of the wind against my face and the gentle whipping of my hair as I drive topless in the spring sun.  It is one of the simple pleasures I enjoy as the days warm.

 Yesterday, I decided to bring my top down for the first time since spring and not to mention the first time since I bought my new convertible.

 I was a little concerned with the noises I was hearing from my new car.  I knew it was trouble but I decided to ignore it until I got home.  When I got home I realized that my driver side window would not go up or down, just my luck the rain was heading for me that night!  I called the dealership and made an appointment for repair.  I knew this was not going to be good.

I braced myself when they called with estimate for repair.  I was delighted to know they would fix everything for less than $80!!!!  I guess I crossed the right body part and I can now ride topless throughout the city.

No comments: