Friday, April 19, 2013

Wanting

I have been thinking about all the tragedy lately and it is just another reminder to live your life to its fullest because you never know when your chance to do that will be gone.

I have a lot of things I still want to do so I would say my bucket list is full and overflowing.  I want to do some crazy and wild things like spend a week in a haunted place or walk across an entire state. 

I want to see the world and sample food from every country.  I want to swim/put a toe in every ocean.  I want to run in the Boston Marathon.  I want to conquer my fear of heights and climb to the top of a high building or tower and look over the edge.  

I want to find the soul that completes me and to fall truly, madly, deeply in love, maybe I will even get married.  I think one day I would like to have a child of my own.  I want to buy a house at the beach and have beautiful garden.

I want to volunteer to build a house.  I want to learn something new everyday and I want to be thankful for what I have and acknowledge those who have given me perspective.  I want to live...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is another thing you may want to consider, something that I have had happened the last several years. A few people died unexpectedly, was not real close to these people but visited when I seen them or stopped by their home to catch up. What happened was I got into the thinking "I'll stop by next week, that turned into six months, then a year, a year and a half.

"You think you have all the time in the world...But.."

So I have been trying to get back and visit people that I know when growing up. Writng a letter, email, phone call. Because in your blog, you don't know when you or others may leave this world.

Cherry Cola said...

You are right, I didn't think about the people in my life. I guess I was being selfish with my thoughts. It is never to late to connect or re-connect!