Thursday, December 25, 2014

Cherry Christmas

As I open up my eyes and gaze on the new day, I remember the date.  Many Christmases have come and gone, but the feelings of family and love linger on.

 I am transported back to a time of pure excitement to see what was left for me under a tree and I smile, knowing that excitement will be felt by so many young ones today.  I may not feel that childhood excitement but that doesn't mean I don't feel the magic of the day.

I may be alone today but not in my heart.  I am not complaining because I could have been anywhere today surrounded by loving faces but I decided this path.

 I have so much to celebrate because I am surrounded by love.  I am finally moving forward and my past isn't holding me back.

I can say that I am happy and I have learned to live with the choices.  I couldn't have come this far without you...

Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Null said...

Hi cherry,

I have only read the last 2 posts.
it sounds interesting so far but this one was a bit much optimistic :P

well i dont want to talk much.
keep writing, i wish you great luck

Juan