Sunday, December 28, 2014

Name Change

I know, your parents picked out your name and you either love it or hate it.  I guess there is an in between place of not really caring one way or the another.

So, if you had the chance, would you change your name?  I thought about this today.  My parents named me Christine but I have always gone by Christie.  I hated that everyone had a different spelling for my name and believe it or not, they hardly ever spell it correctly but would I change it...

For some odd reason, my dad use to called me Crystal. My grandmother called my Crissy and I had a German teacher who called me Kris.  In chat, people call me Cherry so I guess I have had a few names over the years but would I change mine if I had the chance...

I don't think I would, it is a part of who I am and changing even the smallest thing could alter who I see myself as...why would I risk that...but who is to say that you would make the same choice.

So, would you change your name if you had the chance....




2 comments:

quip boy said...

actually... i *did* change mine :)

Cherry Cola said...

change is not always a bad thing...