Monday, December 29, 2014

My Superpower


You know, I have been going to chat for many years now.  I would call myself a reg even though I may take long breaks between chat sessions.  

I have been on a lot more lately because I am on vacation.  I like to chat when I first wake up and right before I go to bed.  I would say, chat is like my morning wake-me-up and my good book before bed.  

I try not to get mixed up in chat drama but sometimes the circumstances drag you in...because I am a reg, sometimes people look towards me for help.  

I know people but I am not really close to anyone online so I can't really "change" anything.  I can't reverse a ban or ask for one to be repealed (if that is even possible).   

I am just an observer with no real power.  Unless, the power of persuasion works but I don't think that is one of my superpowers.  So all I can do, is guide.  I wish I could help you with more than that but encouragement is all I have to give you right now...

No comments: