Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snow Sense

I don't know what happens to drivers when there is a little snow on the ground, they have some sort of snow-lobotomy and completely forget how to drive.

Maybe it isn't that people forget how to drive as much as it's that those horrible drivers stick out more in snow and ice.

You have the drivers that follow to closely, they are practically kissing your bumper.  I am always temped to slam on my brakes but we all know what kinds of chaos that would cause...

I think the most dangerous people are the ones who ignore the weather conditions and drive like they always do... I mean four wheel drive doesn't mean you are a Indy 500 racer!  I don't mean you should travel 5 mph but keep it reasonable..

So when you see the snow...slow down, leave enough space between cars, and always bring your common sense...or wait until spring...drive carefully out there!!

No comments: