Saturday, February 14, 2015

Time for Love

I guess I am not a traditional girl when it comes to Valentine's Day.  

I see all the pressure put on men  to buy flowers, cards, chocolate, balloons, stuffed animals and jewelry. Why? ...to show that they love you.  

I don't want to see your love on one day with some gifts wrapped in pink and red.  I want to feel your love everyday of the year and twice on Sundays when my football team wins.  

So, I am saying NO to all those gifts and I don't want anything but you today.  

Let's reject this day created by companies that want to earn a profit and accept they we are lucky to have found each other and let's find the profit in that...

Let's spend time together doing something we both enjoy. Let's bring each other unexpected gifts spontaneously throughout the year and let's celebrate our love on a daily basis...

 Will you be mine all 365 1/4th days of the year?


2 comments:

quip boy said...

No soup for you!

ps... are balloons~ still okay for bdays? :)

Cherry Cola said...

awww no soup =(

Yes~ balloons are always perfect