Saturday, February 28, 2015

This Dress

Is this dress white & gold or blue & black?  

OMG, I can't believe how many people are almost at blows over this dress....so what color do you see?  

I saw blue & brownish-black the first time I saw the picture and all my friends saw white & gold. 

 I was sure that they were punkin' me or playing a trick.  


When I looked at the picture of the dress the next day, I finally saw the white & gold and now I am convinced there is a trick somewhere...maybe it is a great illusion...

I guess we can all see the same object but how we interpret things can be very different...but that is what makes this world so colorful...

2 comments:

quip boy said...

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/illusion-chasers/2015/02/27/thatdress/

ps... how do you always get such apropos pics to accompany your theme/topic? this one takes the cake (and eats it too)

Cherry Cola said...

Awesome~ thanks for the insight

The picture is the topping on the cake...I search until I find the one~ and the rest is magic