Sunday, February 1, 2015

Goodbye

The Goodbye Letter:

My heart aches for you.  I am tortured with thoughts of you, and though I am sometimes convinced that these feelings have faded, each and every time I fall in love with you again.  This is a horrible things to live with, the love I have for you.  I know that it will never in this lifetime be returned.  Sometimes I can live with that, but other times I cannot.  I truly feel that no matter who you end up with, and I am certain that it will not be me, that this person will NEVER hold the love for you that I do.


You mean everything to me, everything.  Yet, I mean nothing to you. Tell me, if I meant anything to you, even my friendship, why do you disrespect me?  Why do you continue to degrade me?  What I have for you is very precious, and not everyone in this world can say that there is someone out there who sticks by them, through thick and thin.


Don't expect me to answer your calls every time and listen to your problems or what's going on with your life.  Don't look forward to anything from me anymore.  And please understand, I am not doing this to teach you a lesson.  I am doing this because I am finally done with you.  I am just fed up, and my heart can't take it anymore.  I cannot continue loving someone who can't even appreciate my feelings for them.


You are selfish, and you don't deserve the love I have to offer.  You don't deserve love from anyone in this world.


These words are full of hurt...remember the person on the other side of the keyboard is human too...


No comments: