Sunday, April 8, 2018

Humanity


Today I had an interesting chat with a total stranger.  We talked about humanity and what is its biggest enemy.

It wasn't the conversation itself that I found interesting but the ideas that it sparked really made me wonder.

I know I live in an isolated reality.  The media only shows what they want you to know and that isn't necessarily the whole truth.  I tend to live my daily life in a bubble, only thinking about myself and my needs and not the needs of others half-way around the world.

I don't know when innocent people are killed unless it is brought up in the news or I hear someone talking about it.  I don't think I am alone.  I would expect most people are this way. 

The person I was talking too~ had a negative opinion of soldiers~ saying that they are brainless...I think he meant~ that they followed orders...which is the job of a soldier~ not think just to do~ killing when told to do so~ even if innocence gets in the way~

You have to look toward the leaders because they are they ones dictating the commands~ are the leaders good or evil~ I guess it really matters where you stand because perception is reality...not truth!

I don't think we ever came up with a true enemy of humanity.  We just scratched the surface...but now this idea is rolling down a hill~ and I am not sure it can be stopped~

What do you think...can it?

The image I selected makes you think...at times, Nature is the master of Humanity...and other times, Humanity certainly rule Nature~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

https://www.quora.com/Are-people-in-the-military-brainwashed-Are-they-taught-to-kill-without-thinking