Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Kindness

When you come online~ you create a whole persona for yourself...it doesn't necessarily mean it is a lie~ but it is how you interact with people, how much you tell about your real life, and how you treat others...


For me, my "Cherry" self is a little more outgoing then I really am...she is the person that will say whatever is on her mind...truly, I am shy with people I don't know and it takes some time before I show that part of me to others~

When I first came online, I told a lot about my true self...even sharing pictures...now I am more reserved in that area...I think mostly because there are real dangers out there and not everyone is looking out for my best interest.  I have also been threatened a lot in this place...I don't know why someone gets their thrills from trying to scare people and staying horrible things about them~

How do I treat others online~ I simply try to be nice ...and it is mostly because there is too much hate in this world...why spread it more of it online.  Have you ever heard the term...kill them with kindness?

I guess that makes me a horrible kind of person to some...I mean being nice to people can be a crime~but at the end of the day~ I have to face myself in the mirror...and I have to like what I am looking at...so as I have said before~ I am not here to please you...I am here for me~ and I think it is ok to be a little selfish in life...


No comments: