Friday, November 7, 2014

Dance with Me

Have you ever heard a song that you can't get out of your head?  Well, that happened to me today.  It seemed like every time I turned on something that song was playing.

It isn't me usual style of music but there is something about it that moves me.  The song is "Bailando" and I simply cannot get it out of my mind. The song in about dancing and having fun.

 I have decided to learn some latin dancing this weekend as a way of paying homage to this mesmerizing song.  I just watched the video and that is what inspired me to go for it.

I wouldn't say I was a great dancer but I can keep up with the young-ins at the club.  Wish me luck~ and don't forget to play my song..

2 comments:

quip boy said...

good song... i can feel the hook... must be the Portuguese in you that sways your hips... all your running helps you keep up... do you still zumba?

Cherry Cola said...

I try to Zumba when I can...but not as much as I would like...