Sunday, November 9, 2014

Shine the Light

I had a great time last night.  It has been a awhile since I just went out and danced all night.

 I forgot how alive you feel as you become one with the beat and transcend to another world of rhythm and motion.

I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to tackle my day...then I ran into a hater online.

 Apparently I am so pathetic that I write a blog about chatting.com...ok, this just made me laugh.

 I guess I should be insulted but frankly, this person obviously doesn't get who I am and why I am here and he can think anything he likes.  It still won't change why or what I write about.

If you read my blog from beginning to end, you will see how much I have grown and changed over the years.  I am definitely not the same person I use to be and I think that is a very good thing.  There is so much of who I am that I hold back from this online world because there is no place for it here.

 You only get a glimpse of who people really are here and that has to be enough.  If it is not, then you need to step out from behind the keyboard and shine the light of the real world on things.

I know who I am and I know what it takes for me to be truly happy and they may make me pathetic in your eyes but frankly, I live my life looking though my own lens...

1 comment:

quip boy said...

amen... and kudos... i for one am glad there is a lot more you don't reveal here or in chat... too many trolls