Sunday, November 2, 2014

An Hour

In a few moments, the clock will strike 2AM and it will fall back to 1 AM.  I will gain an extra hour due to daylight savings.  This is a true do-over moment.

What will I do with my extra time?  There are so many possibilities...but I want my hour to be meaningful today.  I don't want to squander it on something reckless or selfish.

If I could do anything with it, I would give it to someone else ...an extra hour to... spend with a loved one...or a lost love...  maybe I would give it to someone who had only a short time left~ one hour is so precious...

I will do my best to make my hour meaningful...What are you going to do with your hour?

2 comments:

quip boy said...

God bless you. I know you are thinking of Lauren. 1more4lauren.com

Cherry Cola said...

Always