Saturday, November 15, 2014

Say What You Mean

I haven't been online much this week because real life has a way of dragging you back in...

This has been a pretty crazy week for me but mostly because of a lack of communication with my boss.  I just realized that mind reading is a skill that my superior believes I possess but at las, I do not.

This has lead to a lot of frustrating moments for me because in a tug-a-war of who is right, the balance always tips to the one getting the higher paycheck.  The poorer one ends up re-doing everything to appease the God-like ego baring one.

I like efficiency and working smarter not harder so I have to wrap my head around communicating with someone who doesn't say what they mean but has hidden meaning behind words.

Where is my decoder ring when I need it...

3 comments:

quip boy said...

here you go C~ [shines decoder ring] you need this more than i right now ;)

Cherry Cola said...

Holding back~ where were you when I needed that earlier this week...=P

Anonymous said...

You have always done better with pschyopaths on the internet.