Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Masterpiece

As I was driving to work today, I was taken back by the pink and purple hues of the morning sky. The color palate was so cleverly woven into itself you know it must have been created by a great painting master and I almost didn't notice it at all.

How many times have I driven to work and not given the sky the slightest glance? Why was today so different than the others?  I just happened to look up and the right moment and that one instance changed me.

  Have you noticed that we spend so much of our time living with our heads down?  We are always so busy juggling life and focusing on what is right in front of us that we fail to notice our surroundings.  We simply forget to look up.

There is more around us, so much more.  We just have to take the time to glance upwards so we don't miss the little masterpieces of life so look up my friend...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well my friend it depends on your mood,sometimes you can appreciate even the little things and sometimes
everything sucks.