Monday, October 13, 2014

Take a Bow

I know I have said this before...I write for me and me alone.  I am not looking for your approval of the content of my posts.

I post here simply because I love to write and I love to share my ideas.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy you stopped by to carve out some time with me.

I want to thank you for reading my words.  I hope you have been moved one way or another~I really just want to evoke feelings from you...

After sharing my writings, I guess you are a part of me now, for you have seen a glimpse of who I am and who I want to be.

I am not asking for anything in return.  I just want to thank you my friend..take a bow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its just I love to read you n wanna share this bond with u sorry if I make u feel m here to approve your writings
p.s.ty freind

Anonymous said...

wow