Saturday, October 11, 2014

Crisp Air

There is a crisp chill in the air tonight.  Enough to make you shiver and reach for something or someone warm wrap up in.

I guess this is my wake up call to the true end of summer.  I am a little saddened but I am looking forward to the cool days ahead.

I like when the temperature outside is chilly and the inside is toasty-warm.  It is the perfect time for hot tea, homemade soups and baking.

I love to bake.  There is just something satisfying about the lingering smells of freshly baked breads and sweet treats.  It is the best decoration for the holidays.

So, kick off that hard day and cuddle up with me on the sofa and let's enjoy the crispness of this cold night together...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I look in your direction
But you pay me no attention, do you
I know you don't listen to me
'Cause you say you see straight through me, don't you

But on and on from the moment I wake
To the moment I sleep
I'll be there by your side
Just you try and stop me
I'll be waiting in a line
Just to see if you care

Do you want me to change
Well I change for good
And I want you to know
That you always get your way
I wanted to say

Don't you shiver, shiver, sing it loud and clear

Cherry Cola said...

Your words are inspiring...a true poet

Anonymous said...

Waiting for the next blog ...