Sunday, October 26, 2014

Forever Friend

Have you ever noticed that the moon is always there?  You know I love to run, mostly at night.  I have begun to really count on the moon.  

I look up to its constant brightness or dullness depending on the phase.  I like to think that someone else is watching it too.

Someone else is thinking by its light.  I bet a lot of interesting things have been thought under the light of the moon.


I gaze up and think about the possibilities of things.  I wonder if you ever notice the moon and thought that someone else might be looking at it too.


Tonight the moon was hidden by clouds and the wind was brisk.  I felt a little lost as I shivered in the crisp air.

 Even though it was hidden, I knew it was there.  I wanted the clouds to move to show just a glimpse of my forever friend.  

I didn't see the moon tonight but I will be looking for it later.  I hope seeing it will help me feel settled and my thoughts to be clear.  I miss you tonight.  Come find me soon...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm talking to the moon, still trying' to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too
Or, am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon...its a song close to my heart

Cherry Cola said...

I believe the moon is always listening...and hope is never foolish...

Anonymous said...

ew groce