Saturday, October 4, 2014

Dressing Up


I am sitting here staring at the contents of my closet and I realize I have nothing to wear.  I know that buying something new isn't the solution I am seeking. How can that be???

I know that my lack of finding something appropriate doesn't have to do with either the quantity or the quality of articles in my wardrobe.

I just don't feel that pit-in-my-stomach excitement that I use to conjure up when I wrapped myself in something stylish and/or smart.

I miss the playtime and fantasy connection of my wardrobe and I think it is time for an adventure.  It is time to mix and match sophisticated and sexy and see where it takes me this weekend.

I am pulling out the corset and long gloves and I am not sure where the hemline will stop but I know it will be the perfect marriage of naughty and nice...

I am willing to take the risk...of fashion for the chance of having a good time...you are defiantly invited to witness the freeing of my fun!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blue blue ribbons in your hair like you are so sure I will be standing there :)