Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Dream

My day was long and taxing and all I wanted to do was take a hot bath and wash off its residue.  The hot water lured me to sleep and I soon drifted into a whole new world where I was the spectator.

I watch the story unfold before my eyes...a young girl finding love and a terrible accident that drew her away from the world that she knew...I woke up suddenly with tear-stained eyes. It was as though I had been there in living flesh.   It was so real that it took me a bit to realize it was only a dream and I was still soaking in my warm water bath.  

I was determined to hold on to those thoughts and feeling.  After my bath, I starting writing them down. Before long, seven pages had emerged and there was still so much more to say...

I realized that when I close my eyes tonight that I will travel to another world to be a spectator once again and I cannot wait for another adventure...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Touching...I am speechless

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked on you
I need a fix
I can't take it
Just one more hit
I promise I can deal with it
I'll handle it, quit it
Just one more time
Then that's it
Just a little bit more to get me through this

Anonymous said...

Monday night I feel so low
Count the hours they go so slow
I know the sound of your voice
Can save my soul...