Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Book Ciritics

I know this may be hard to believe but I have had my share of haters and judgers over the years and still do.

I use to let it bother me a whole lot.  I don't know why I had this need to fix every problem I encountered and why I took every jab at me so personally.

I guess I thought people online were real and real people usually have reasons for doing what they do.

I have discovered that not all people online are real but they are just characters made up by the real people online.  It makes the idea of an online world more like an interactive novel that can never be predicted.  I have learned that you can't apply logic to this illogical world.

It explains why the online bullies are probably the ones getting bullied in real life.  The social butterflies are probably really socially awkward and the smooth talkers probably hold their tongues.

You have to remember you medium.  The internet allows you to be anything or anyone you like. Haters and judgers are out there only to show your true colors or to satisfy their own needs through your despair.  They are not your friends and could care less what happens to you.  It is just their sick game.

People online are never who you think they are...well most of them.  There are a small amount of people who are genuine and real but they are a rare find.  I hope you find someone real and genuine online if that is what you are looking for...

Am I real? Some would say no but really only you can decide that...

Why am I here?  It is a place that I do find interesting as I would a good book.  It is like a diner at the end of the road...no telling who will end up there but every time you go it's a new adventure...

To survive in this world you have to have a "trust no one "belief system, and for some that is not a way to live.  That is why you can't really live in an online world.  It is just a place to visit and grab a cup of tea and a muffin~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So true... Do u think m real ?