Saturday, January 24, 2015

Blocked

I have't really had much to write about lately.  I guess I was looking at updating my blog as a chore and not a treat.

I got lost in the demand.  I had to remind myself why I stop here and reflect, why I write and what it does for me...this is really all I needed to do.

 I stop here to share a part of myself as I reflect on events in my life.  I write because I have something to say, even if it is about nothing at all and I enjoy my time here.  I have always found strength in words, but I am a little shy in the real world, and sometimes my words get lost.

Not a lot of people know that about me, but online I can share the words I really feel and people can know me in a way that I don't share with very many out there.

 This is where my voice can be heard, even if it is just in my own room.  I have written this before, I don't write for you, I write for me~ It is my strength...

No comments: