Saturday, January 10, 2015

Earth is Full~ Go Home

This is a slight warning to you...I am a registered, card-carrying smartass and I am not afraid to use it.

The online urban dictionary describes a smartass as a person who, by means of purpose or not, uses sarcasm to have a laugh.  A person who, on a regular bases, annoys the hell out of people with their sarcastic-attitude.

For those who have no clue what sarcasm is, it is the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny.

I am rarely trying to annoy or insult someone when I am being a smartass.  I get a kick out of making people smile and I refuse to star in your psychodrama...

I am sure this is not a surprise to you because I have been this way for many years. I guess I have a strange sense of humor and I love the finding and giving the unexpected in word play.  Of course, you have to be smart enough to get it~ so do your part..and enjoy the laugh...

3 comments:

quip boy said...

ummm... when did you start doing yours?

quip boy said...

erm... correction: UD defines smartass as "a person who, by means of purpose or not, uses sarcam to have a laugh"

Cherry Cola said...

...laughter is the best medicine