Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Hiding in the Shadows

I really do not understand those chatters that like to hide in the shadows with another name or pretend to be someone else.

 I mean don't you go to chat to talk to people you know, why all the games?  You lurk in background, but why?  What do you get from it?

 I don't like the idea of someone spying.

If you want to know what I am doing , where I am going, or who I am talking too you can ask and you do not have to resort to such foolishness.

I guess the people that imp are in this category of pretending to be someone else.  I know it happens but again, why?

I am not trying to be a hypocrite because I have done this.  I have changed my name in chat and pretended to be someone else but I never was happy with people not knowing who I was and I guess that is why I just don't understand and it feels dishonest to me.

I am sure you are going to do what you want, lurk in the shadows and/or pretend to be someone else. As you can see, it leaves me with more questions....why?

 I just wanted you to know that I definitely do not like it.

7 comments:

quip boy said...

i am guilty as charged... and i am sorry

Juan said...

i do that only when i am ho**y haha.
so i dont try to pretend being someone else, but i know that what i do is silly thats why i dont do it with my original nick.

Cherry Cola said...

...but you will never change

quip boy said...

this is the very one (topic) my question is about

Cherry Cola said...

then maybe you should ask your question...

quip boy said...

why would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_i1xk07o4g&list=PLmuerhZqOZM0tuLOKsW9vymRl-V7IYu1b&index=2

Cherry Cola said...

...reveal yourself from the shadows or stay hidden...do as you like...you get to make this choice for yourself...