Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Hour

After work, I have been spending more and more time going to a pub .  I meet up with colleagues and friends.  

It is really nice to vent about all the crazy things that have happened to you during the week.  The staff all know us by name now.  They know what I am drinking and have one at the ready before I even need to order.  I guess it is because I never order anything with alcohol but just a cherry coke with extra, extra cherries but it is nice that they know what I like.   

Even though I am not much of a drinker but I do enjoy the company.  We usually end up laughing too loudly.  I mean to the point that everyone is glancing our way but we don't really care.  The place we go to has live music.  However, the musicians usually aren't that good but at least they try and for their effort...they always earn a tip from me.  I think I could listen to someone play a guitar all day even it they aren't really good.

I just wanted to remind you~ that life does happen away from a keyboard and spending time laughing out loud is always worth the small price you have to pay~ so seek out your fun....I will see you there~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I love to have a cherry cola with extra cherries with you some day.

Favorite watcher :-)

Cherry Cola said...

Shall I pencil you in....