Sunday, May 28, 2017

NO~ Real Pain

I thought I understood the enigma called man, but it turns out I have no clue about this species.  I have spent a lot of time watching them interact in a social setting and I realize I am more confused than ever.

I don't know how my words are being received, and I don't know how much of what I say actually gets through.  Sometimes I think I am talking to a brick wall.  I know I am an emotional creature and I tend to react first and think later.

You told me that your feelings were hurt and I said I was sorry but in the end, it didn't matter at all. because you you couldn't accept my apology.  We are just spinning in two different directions and I do not ever think we will see eye to eye.

Thank you for showing me that I don't know half as much as I think I did.  I am sure things will work out in the end but I have done all that I can.  I am not willing to change who I am just because you got your feelings hurt.

My capacity for friendships is unlimited and I will always have room for you~ but I am not bending to your will just because there is something about me you do not like ~so this post is about you~ you are the my topic~ as you wished...

The words flowed so easily because if you haven't figured it out that one simple "NO"...hurt~

No comments: