Saturday, May 13, 2017

Looking for Wonderland

I guess you know by now that the usual chat site is no longer there.

I feel a little disconnected right now trying to find a new place.  The search for what I lost seems to be taking more time than I thought.  I have been opening many doors but either I find a place filled with many lecherous hands or the only place to sit is in a corner way, way in the back of the room.

No place feels right, not even close.  Funny, how you feel loss in the most unusual way.  I miss things you would expect like,  the ease of the conversation and history that only needed a word or two to relate.  I miss the laughter...  I also miss the most annoying things as well.

I am not looking for perfection, no..it is more like I am looking for the chaos more than anything else.
I am looking for a place that I don't feel like I am looking on the outside in~  maybe just a place where everyone knows my name...

I am sure someday I will find what I am looking for...I mean, all we have is time~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know what, since it's getting warm out. You could find better things to do than sit in a chat room all the time. Life is way to short to wasting valuable time.

Cherry Cola said...

It is funny~ because I am hardly ever online anymore and when I am ~ the sun isn't out...so don't worry~ I am not sitting in front of a computer all day~

xunz said...

We all feel disconnected every now and then. Hope you find what you are searching for :)

Cherry Cola said...

Thanks~