Sunday, May 7, 2017

Updating

I have been away from here for awhile...

 It isn't like I do not have things to write about...it is more like I didn't know why I should keep putting my thoughts in this arena.

So thank you, anonymous reader, for reminding me why I like to write here.  I write for myself and I am glad others can find value in that...even if the value is low, it is still something.

Time can always get away from you, you take a pause and when you glance up, you find your whole world has time jumped days, weeks, and months into the future.

You can't get lost in the past, you have to keep updating and improving.

I don't know if I will ever be totally happy with myself but I have to know that I will always keep trying and that I don't give up on who I am.

I have to love with all that I am and I have to be willing to let someone do the same for me.  I know updating can be scary because you are so comfortable with yourself and no one likes change but it is a necessary part of life...

When I read back over my posts, I can see the change in my thinking and my approach towards things.  I guess that is what getting older is all about..embracing who you are and knowing when it is time to update...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, nice one.

regards,
your favorite watcher :-)