Monday, March 14, 2011

Love and Basketball


I don't usually follow basketball because it is probably one of my least favorite sports.

However, I do tend to pay attention a little during the month of March when the NCAA Tournament takes place---> March Madness!!

This year I joined on online pool, nothing life or death, just for fun~ the prize for winning is "bragging rights" and oh, do I like to brag.

There are a few die hard basketball fans that I will be going toe to toe with and I am a little intimidated but then I think their chances are just as good as mine when you calculate the probability of winning. I don't know how well I'll do but you can bet, I am not gonna let those know-it-alls get the best of me!

I do have the a secret weapon...shhhhhh...the weapon...men at my work who follow this tourney like the BB Gods give them life...if only I can talk their language long enough to communicate and take notes....maybe this call for the big guns...Operation Cupcake...wish me luck!!!

No matter what~ (and by what I mean the competition is going down)~ it will be fun! Catch you on the hardwood!

3 comments:

quip boy said...

lmao... Operation Cupcake... lame! it should be Operation Cleavage if you really want some "pointers"

may i suggest... a white shirt? :)

Cherry Cola said...

What is your point? All is fair in love and basketball...

quip boy said...

lol... you know my *point* :p