Monday, August 9, 2010

Couples


I have decided that there is a certain chemistry between the regular chatters and the others.

I do not think I am a regular chatter but I would love to be apart of this world.

The regulars are always talking to each other and this constant flow chat banter is a kind of dialog that makes the room really move and become magical.

I am still trying to figure how people are connected. I know it can be dangerous to flirt with someone that has a girlfriend/boyfriend amongst the regular crowd. I have already been call a lot of names in my private messages. There have been warnings to stay away from so and so because he is taken. I really did not think I was trying to take anyone but I know I am friendly and maybe somehow I crossed a line.

It is not always easy to figure out which two are actually together. They could all be flirting. I hate to become between a couple because I am one who flirts a lot. I try to back off if I know two people are together. I wish people would tell me who I can and cannot flirt with. This way I would be sure not to step on any toes.

I do not know why I try so hard to be nice. I guess it is because I have seen how places like these have messed people up. I have to admit it would be nice to have an online boytoy to act silly with, to pretend to snuggle and get lost in private chat. Seems a little selfish because I am going to be here less often when work starts but it still seems really cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know its been pretty long time since you wanted that i don't have any idea so if you still looking for that reply me back :)