Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Hunt


I had an interesting conversation today about men and women. A fellow chatter claimed that women have all the power. What do you think? Do women run everything? On the surface, I would say he was completely wrong because men are still in charge of a lot of things. They make better wages and get promoted more often. It seems like to me that being the head of something make you more powerful than not . I do not think we were talking about the same kind of power. It is true that woman seem to have a lot of men chasing them on chat sites but if this means they are more powerful, then the only people to blame are men. How can I blame men? Easy enough...they are doing the chasing. Women know what men want is something they have and that is enough to shift the power balance. I could go into more detail but but I will save that for another chat room conversation. I think in the end, women need men to love, provide and protect them. I am not saying that this cannot be done be done without men but simply it is better when they are there. If men stopped and ignored women, then things would look differently. The girls would have to chase. That actually sounds fun...maybe I will spend some time chasing some guys =P

No comments: