Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What Happened?


I guess chatting is losing its magical feeling and feeling more like a train wreck. I know people can be jerks but that is why there is an ignore feature. I guess I have a strong since of things being fair and it is really hard to see some people get to be total jerks because they know someone with power. I am pretty sure I can take a joke but this has just upset me beyond what I know. I look back on all those that warned me that this type of thing could happen and then I witnessed it myself. I watched people see something wrong and just laugh. How sad....and worst of all I let something so unreal as a site bring unsettling feelings to my very real world. I lay down tonight not at all my usual self...but a shell of what I once was...but only for a bit....this as everything does...will pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. All the drama, unreasonable-annoying-unimaginative-people, and yes unobstructive power, are inextricable part of chatting world, as they are part of the real world. Focus is what makes us succeed, no one could live their life if they start to feel the pain and injustice that exist in this world. Lotus flower has its roots deep in the mud, which is not visible from the surface if you don’t seek it. Cheer up, gear up, and show up. The Flame Thrower