Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Hater


The other day I encountered an interesting chatter. Apparently, I annoy people and this chatter wanted me to know exactly how much I annoyed him/her. What a revelation! Me? Annoying?

I have never considered myself someone who got on someone's nerves. At first I thought this chatter might be jealous of me, but I should be open to the fact that I can't please everyone and there are people that hate for very little reason. I guess I would have understood better if I had actually done something or even had spoken with this person before but when a complete stranger starts spouting hate. It takes you back a little.

I was actually looking for a good fight. I deal with a lot of mean girls and I was hoping to go toe to toe with this chatter but to my disappointment, it was a hate and ditch situation. Oh well, maybe next time!

2 comments:

cold said...

As for chatting.com site, there few I really take seriously. To me online chats, most anyway, is a form of safe interacting for people. For example imposters or lamers as I call them, may do so to retaliate or possibly jealousy. I have a suspicion imps on females are mainly guys, it may be as simple as not saying hello back. Did not reply to their post, even though you may not have seen it.

Chatters that flame really bad against people, do so from the safety behind their computer screens. 99.99 percent of these people would never, never, say such garbage to people in the real world. I do know of one person in chatting.com that fits this description. So please don't get taken into chats that it gets to you on a personal level. It's not worth it.

Cherry Cola said...

Excellent advice! I try not to let things get to me here. If they do, I take a break...or hide in the comfort of the people I call friends!