Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What a Day!


I am a little bummed today. It has been a really exhausting day physically and emotionally.

I came to chat to relax and let some steam off but today hasn't been much fun. I feel like I am having to defend my writing a lot. Some of it is good but most is not. I guess I should not have shared my blogs with everyone. I just thought it would be a good way for people to understand who I am.

I guess I am realizing that it is more emotional than I ever imagined. I am not sure how I feel about putting the real me out there in the online world to be a target for criticism. I guess I am upset with myself most of all for feeling upset. I have always been taught that tears are a sign of weakness. I am hoping to find my smile soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to have many talents....certainly your writing/ storytelling is fun to read !!

I hope your late evening picked up from how you said you felt earlier in the day...I know it did for me !! Funny....that TRANSITION...from mere acquantance..to something more....lol

Cherry Cola said...

I left a little tiffed but mostly because I let someone upset me. I hate when I let people that don't care about me get to me so much. I guess in the end I am only human. I was able to find a smile for a short time last night!!!