Saturday, August 28, 2010

From Muffins to Madness:Part 2


The day was wild ride. After convincing myself that chat is just like an interactive novel (again), I decided to just forget about everything and have a great time. I was rode hard and put away wet on Friday but it was a blast. Fun friends (wink~ some more fun than others) and good conversation (and good meaning lots of flirting).

I chatted until the wee hours of the morning and then rested and returned in the morning. I was off and on during the day. I took time to do some cleaning, laundry and swimming. Even the best of all slackers need to get some exercise.

Let me share some of my favorite things from the chatting. I got to see the Admin again. I thought I would be nice and do my usual cyber baking. I made muffins (one of my favorite comfort foods). Then "mmmmmmmmmm muffins" appeared at the end of everything written the room. This lasted for a long time. It seemed that most people enjoyed this. They were typing such things as I would like to touch your (and *mmmmmmmmm~muffins* would follow). After the muffin craze was over a few people thought I was responsible. Like I have that kind of power.

I got to chat with people I have only heard about as well. It was nice meeting some of the other regulars even though I am sure they don't know who I am.

No comments: